417 Washington Blvd (btw Dell Ave & Clune Ave)
Marina del Rey, CA 90292
- The owner here is soooo knowledgeable. Come here chat and discover great new wines. I live right near here. I am now a regular. Never had the same wine twice. The best!
- David the waiter promises that by the time you finish the French Charcuterie you will speak French. Rillette....jambon...terrine de Pt .... He's right!
- Great place to stop and try some new California wines and French wines. Interesting food menu. It's more about the wine. Take the wine flight. Bernard is the sh@!t.
- Beef bourguignon is excellent! Wine selection is awesome! Definitely an adorable French Vietnamese restaurant!
- Just experienced a wine flight ... incredible! According to Bernard, have an open pallet and allow your mind to make love to your pallet!
- Love this place. Have never had a bad meal here. Best Pho I've found in LA so far.
- Happy Hour $10 wine tastings, $4 appetizers, $6 wines, $5 champagnes at Le Cellier Restaurant Wine Bar!
- Great place! Amazing wine flight experience and the salmon dinner entree was delicious! Staff and owner are attentive and friendly! Definitely on my list of favorite restaurant bars in LA
- Play with your food; get the wine pairing
- The owner is very passionate about his history of wine/beer. Kinda nice to see...highly recommend.
- The shrimp petit dish is amazing and the salmon entree first class. Great wine selection, '95 Pauillac, but if you want something less expensive and still really nice go with the Chateau des Matards.
- My favorite wine featured here is Andrew Lane Gammay Noir from Nappa Valley!
- Try vegetarian sandwich and dropping ice coffee!
- Try the Maria dessert, fabulous
- Chateau des Matards
- Fish in turmeric sauce is really good. Do try the prawn with flat noodle too!! Don't forget to add the chilli sauce and make it a little spicy
- Seafood soup is really refreshing & tasty! For easy sharing, they serve us in two separate bowls.
- great wine tips from the bartender. Get a good start with the petit syrah.
- The best wine, food and service I ever had. The waiter is French, which means, in this case, he's charming and super sexy!