Mall, Business Center
- This has all the biggest brands in the world under one roof
- Nice department . Free wifi whole building. In Hongqiao economic development zone, so many Japanese style restaurant
- high end mall with not many people
- Be careful if you go down to B2, theres like 5 escalators going down but only 1 going up! Youll spend like 20 minutes trying to figure out how to get out of here!
- If you ever wondered how L'Avenue got that unique, some say 'ugly Arctic Boot' design, this is the secret. A really lot of round tiles broken up with small pillars of square ones.
- These are ridiculously expensive stores like Gucci, Fendi, etc... but the mall is great for restaurants. You can always get a seat at all the normal places like Din Tai Fung, Simply Thai, etc...
- the best of the best brands under one roof!!
- Parking lot is not well desired. Some Cashier from the super market on B2 has bad attitude.
- Gap store :)
- Croque monsieur is definitely too creamy and fatty.
- Terrazza Di Capri: After I asked to add more mozarela (it was too little first time), i got my mozarela pasta. Disapointing expirience.