Late Night Thai
- the concept might seem scary, but the food is much better than it needs to be.
- Delicious pad woonsen
- lard na was pretty good. would definitely get it again :). thai iced coffee was way awesome!!
- Great food and they are so nice!
- Pad Thai, Pad See Ew, Lard Na and other common Thai-style dishes are all served up until 5 a.m. on weekends and 4 a.m. on weeknights at this East Lakeview spot.
- You get SO MUCH tofu when you just order a side of it!
- Try the seafood curry! Its pretty good!
- Count your change before leaving counter
- Shrimp basil stir fry! :-)
- Amazing bacon crab rangoons!
- Always bring cash as this is the only form of payment they take! But don't fret, they have a ATM inside.
- Their Pad Thai is pretty solid.
- Used to come here when it was River Kwai and it was disgusting. Now under new management & hoping for better.