196 8th Ave (at W 20th St)
New York, NY 10011
12:00pm - 11:00pm
12:00pm - 11:00pm
12:00pm - 11:30pm
11:00am - 11:30pm
11:00am - 11:00pm
- "Delish Italian food in the heart of Chelsea served by smokin' hot boys. Nuff said." Helen, Setup Squad
- For a limited time on Mondays through Thursdays, enjoy unlimited Champagne or Champagne cocktails for $10 or a free appetizer when you mention The Borgias on SHOWTIME.
- Beware the $4 surcharge per dish when splitting an order with a friend. You could pay $8 if you get an appetizer with your entree.
- The food here is amazing, but ask for half in a "to-go" box to keep the calories in check. Ask for Cruncher Andrew who works at the bar and tell him Crunch sent you!
- Try the bruschetta as an appetizer. Delish!
- Brunch and whitney pandora sessions always fun. Tip anthony
- Best cheap Italian.
- Try the mushroom ravioli in truffle oil with walnuts. It's beyond words. ;-)
- Come here for the drinks and the ambiance, not for the food.
- Whole wheat lasagna. Yes please.
- Ask for the table in the front of the restaurant in the windows. Best people watching spot in Chelsea.
- food ok. don't order from the "specials" menu which looks innocuous but does not have prices. the items listed are just variations on the regular menu but $5 or $6 dollars more for no reason.
- i loveeee lasagna....
- The brunch eggs Benedict comes on a hamburger bun, NOT an English muffin! Way too much bread.
- Ask for Craig!! He rocks!!!
- This Italian restaurant in Chelsea offers not one, not two, but 17 different varieties of lasagna baked to order.
- Um well the lasagna is
- Garlic bread
- Outstanding delicious food, Lasagnas r very diff & to die for! U have to try
- Normal American fast food italian