Las Vegas Athletic Club - Southwest
Gym, Gym / Fitness
- Train Hard! Gain Hard!
- Quit staring the girls down like a piece of meat and focus on that beer gut of urs!
- Stop hogging the equipment because you only know one exercise per muscle group! If people are staring at you, it's not bc we think you're good looking - we're waiting for you to move!!!!
- Skip the make up, ladies, if you're really ready to burn some calories.
- Pro Tip: Do not wear perfumes and cologne to the gym. Inhaling that crap while you are huffing and puffing is seriously gross. And Axe stinks anyhow. Thanks.
- Pain feels soo good
- Before you come in, don't forget your RVCA t-shirt, full sleeve tattoo and Beats by Dr. Dre headphones!
- Don't come here thinking your at the club. This is a gym...people actually work out here.
- Pay for 2 years up front and $98 a year for life.
- Zumba with Joe D will kick your butt! In the best way possible! You'll leave sweating and burning tons of calories!
- Go hard or go home!!! Game face and headphones on means I'm trying to train, not score a date.
- Groaners stay home.
- So much sexieness in one facility!
- Combination of perfume and sweat is NOT a good mix, so please go easy on that perfume, breathing is pretty important while working out.
- You cant beat the price for $22 a mth. Alot of sexiness in this gym, and its entertaining to watch and keeps you motivated at same time. PIT Class is AMAZING- very hard core- Brian is awesome.
- Zumba instructor Joe Domingo is the best!!! LVAC 215/Flamingo: Mon & Wed 7:45pm Sun 12:30 pm
- Ease into it! Don't be a dummy and try to run a marathon without training for it. Start slowly and don't increase mileage by more than 10% a week.
- Alecia teaches an awesome body pump and cx works class on Mondays at 5:30 p.m. You'll definitely feel the burn.
- The one on Lake Mead and buffalo is WAY BIGGER with more machines!! Better chicks also haha! Great gym though
- Been coming here since they opened (2008ish). Many employees have come and go, would it hurt to give a smile and a good morning? Just sayn. There are some good ones.