Las Carretas Mexican Restaurant
- Perfect.its a gud place for malay to........
- They charge for the tortillas chips and salsa now. Free wifi
- Price can be very 'kick' if ur ordered too much wine....
- Burritos and Fajitas was superb! The beef for chilli con corne was yummy! Full of flavour and tasty! Service was good. Satisfied customer here :)
- ~ good ambiance, friendly waiters/waitresses, delicious food..
- Disappointing Prawn Spaghetti. Overcooked pasta. Sauce too watery. No garlic, chili & fajita detected as per written in menu. Mexican Chili Chicken Soup is tasty. Beef fajita is dry/overcooked.
- Fantastic meat and the ambience is very relaxed. Will come back soon!
- MEXICAN FEAST. the Oyster Florentine, Benji Skins, Quesadillas & etc. Yummy Little Amigo (kids) menu.W - http://www.lascarretas.com/
- Nice place to chill out, drink margaritas and dine on some nice mexican food!
- Nachos are greattt. & Friendliest service ever !
- Weinstephan is on tap now!!! Best beer in town.
- Had the beef fajita. YUMS!
- Try the oyster shooter. It is heavenly but only during certain seasons can you taste it.
- Oxtail soup is good
- Great Mexican food. And excellent margarita's!! Friendly staff, good service.
- Try this their signature margarita w upside down Corona. This time get 2 try their Pacific Ocean raw oyster on seasonal order.
- Food is great. I love that the place is quite. Can finally have a conversation at a restaurant. Had the enchilladas, delicious. Will come again & try other menu
- Food overall is good! Friendly staff.
- Burritos are nice