Lantao Kitchen & Cocktails
1717 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- hink blue crab spring rolls, barbecue pork ribs, noodles in coconut broth and crepes filled with Asian-duck confit.
- Sample the blue crab spring rolls the Miami New Times calls, cleanly, crisply fried, and the Korean BBQ pork ribs with toasted peanuts and scallion.
- Don't miss the astonishing twist of a classic drink: Velvet Daiquiri with Diplomtico Blanco
- Blue-crab egg rolls and rich duck crpes are worthwhile snacks or sharing plates:
- Fever Tree poured here.
- Great happy hour from 5-7 with everything priced $5, $2 & $7. Try the blue crab spring roll, coco rice and street noodles. Specialty cocktails and house wine $5 too!
- Don't miss the crab spring rolls. The BBQ pork ribs in toasted peanut sauce will make you not want to go home!!!!!!!!
- DO NOT order the fish tacos. They are nasty. Just avoid this restaurant overall. Bad service an bad food.
- Try the Ho Chi Minh Beef.. Delicious!
- Bar... I can't say enough! Chill, friendly, and sooooo affordable. Cannot believe I'm on SoBe!
- They have Asahi (Japanese dry beer) here.
- The food is great, staff is friendly, but the cocktails are AWESOME!
- Try the ribs and the spring rolls, they are excellent! Great food and amazing cocktails
- Best ribs on South Beach
- Sabe aquele problema q temos na embaixada americana em SP, cujos seguranas (brasileiros) so mal educados sem motivo algum, aqui o mesmo com os garons (mexicanos), exceto pela moa do bar no dia.
- The Double Cross Vodka cocktails are great. Love the industry party on Mondays
- Match a Nocturnal Mule cocktail with expertly fried blue crab spring rolls and duck crpes with cool tomato-mint slaw:
- Amazing restaurant! Try the prawns with kale chips. The chef is also the nicest man in the world and from NYC, double bonus!
- Prepare for good but SPICY food
- Sake collection is great , ask a Jerry for a sake tasting *