The Langham, Chicago
330 N Wabash Ave (At the Chicago River)
Chicago, IL 60611
- The nicest hotel in Chicago, hands down
- Beautiful spa & health club on the 4th floor with excellent group fitness classes run by Unicus Fitness. Peaceful Warrior Training with Frank is the best!
- It's like heaven here. I can't think of a single bad thing to say about this place from the rain shower in the bathroom to the fine linens to the epic customer service. Wow.
- Stay on the club hotel and have the butler draw you a special bath....
- We hope you'llvisit for cocktails, a relaxed light meal, afternoon tea, a spa day, or an overnight.
- Stay in a suite and have access to the club room with cocktails, appetizers, and breakfast included
- In a landmark Mies van der Rohe building, the Langham is awash in mid-20th-century grandeur, from the Dirk Lohandesigned lobby to the Bauhaus artwork by Judy Ledgerwood and Anish Kapoor.
- Apparently has great high tea. "Battling for space on the silver tiered trays are cranberry scones, pistachio cinnamon chouquette, chocolate caramel petit fours and every iteration of finger sandwich"
- Relaxing with a couple of books;-).
- The best hotel in Chicago. The Club Level is the way to go. Be sure to read about what's going on at the hotel so you won't miss out. Afternoon tea here is a delight!
- An amazing outpost in Chicago. If you're in a club room, the Langham Club on floor 12C had great views, ambience, and light food. Service is second to none, and location is great as well.
- Love!! Go to the spa (Chuan) on the 4th floor. Get a HydraFacial and enjoy the amenities...like the pods in the dream room!
- This historic and classic hotel chain has thought of everything in their new Chicago. No detail is spared, from complimentary headphones in the gym to Bluetooth enabled Bose speakers in the bedrooms.
- Beautiful morning in a beautiful city.
- Outstanding hotel! State of the art and superb customer service
- Don't stay anywhere else. Ignore at your own peril. Or do so if you enjoy disappointment.
- This is an amazing hotel!
- From Feb. 16-22, Pavilion will feature a tea service with traditional Chinese teas such as jasmine pearl and Formosa oolong and menu items such as miso-marinated tofu and sweet and sour prawns.
- Service is excellent starting when you walk up to the door. Their Chuan Spa is by far one of the best in the country.
- Grand Ballroom food, service and ambience