1C Portland Pl
London, Greater London W1B 1JA
+44 20 7636 1000
- Did you know scenes from the film "Golden Eye" 007 starring Pierce Brosnan were filmed at the Langham London??
- Oscar Wild signed the contract for A Picture of Dorian Grey to be published whilst having dinner at this hotel.
- Following an 1.1 million investment, The Presidential Regent Suite is an expansive 100 square metre suite, over three rooms.
- Un fabuleux service et beaucoup de grce.
- James Bond stays at the Langham Hotel in Goldeneye (1995), although the hotel is shown as "The Grand Hotel" and is scripted as St Petersburg.
- When staying at this hotel book a Club room as you get access to the VIP Lounge with breakfast (till 12h every day), afternoon tea & dinner as well as unlimited drinks (even Champagne)
- As historic as London reputedly is, it is a strangely rare treat to find a tradition that has somehow survived.
- Artesian. There is a reason this has won Best Bar in the World. Their Martini range is delicious, but be careful, they're not to be drunk in the conventional way...
- Get the Wonderland. Decadence keeps on coming.
- Cracking afternoon tea
- In 1995's Goldeneye, this famous London hotel, one of the city's first and grandest, masqueraded as the fictional Grand Hotel Europe in St. Petersburg, Russia.
- The bed is AMAZING!!!
- Wonderland Tea is beautifully presented. Also, the Vanilla Black tea is yummy
- Look out for 'Champagne Charlie' at 7:05pm each night in Palm Court to mark our original opening in 1865.
- The Wonderland Afternoon Tea is a delight.
- Spectacular service across the board.
- Great design very poor bier selection
- Historic, Famous & Debonair!
- Great afternoon tea!
- Order Tea Royal in Palm Court throughout April