645 President St
Baltimore, MD 21202
- They have validated parking, entrance is on the east side of the same buliding
- great theater with full bar integrated to it! The seat cup holders are designed to hold drinks from the bar!
- You can bring any items purchased at the Starbucks next-door into the theater.
- Cocktails and pop corn the next best
- No reception in here! Turn off your phone or you'll end up walking out with a dead battery.
- Don't waste your money on Oz The Great and Powerful
- Get there half an hour early and try a specialty movie drink. For example, "The Warp Speed" was delicious when they were showing Star Trek.
- clean theater!
- I love going 2 this theatre.
- Go to the bar, get a couple drinks, and you can even take them into the movie with you. They also allow outside food. It's great!
- High end, fancy. Comfortable seating, good concessions, a lounge and full bar
- Super comfortable seats and drinks while we watch? Sign me up!
- I adore this theater,nice clean friendly staff, on site bar to have a drink while watching a movie.
- A great location for adults seeking some peace and quiet, so they may enjoy the film with a few drinks and food.
- Nice atmosphere . Bar inside if you LIKE to sip . All snacks & soft drinks are high.. Very expensive
- Spacious theaters, reclining seats with moveable arm rests. Sangria pitchers are about $29. Opt for the reasonable priced for beers for about $6. Get Saturday pregame on by double fisting the tallcups
- Starbucks is right next door and they let you take it into the theater!
- Hunger Games without reading the book, a great movie!
- Ginny is the best bartender!!! And we love Destiny!!
- U can have a beer are a glass a nice wine.