Landmark Century Centre Cinema
Indie Movies, Movie Theater
2828 N Clark St (at Diversey Pkwy)
Chicago, IL 60657
- Along with a great selection of hard-to-find and independent films, the theatre's concessions counter is one of the best in the city, with vegan cookies and a popcorn seasoning bar on offer. -KA
- Along with a great selection of hard-to-find and independent films, the theatre's concessions counter is one of the best in the city, with vegan cookies and a popcorn seasoning bar on offer.
- They need to remodel cuz da decor is so 90's I thought Screech was gonna pop out of a dark corner
- Don't talk during the previews ya dingus.
- Great place to catch a flick!
- Get a platinum book. $200 for 25 no limit passes.
- Favorite art house cinema in Lakeview hood and nearby Wow Bao great for warming comfort food before/after movie. Miss food court briefly in LL, but ax throw contest last time was there very scarey.
- Great Indy Theater, good popcorn too!
- Great popcorn! Terrible bathrooms.
- I haven't seen a bad movie here. Is it my taste or their taste?
- Tasty Hebrew National Hot Dogs!
- Midnight shows are different every week. Go see a classic film on the big screen.
- Watch out for the old men at the automated ticket boxes. They are ruthless!
- getting a little rundown, but still the best art cinema in town.
- Great Theater with a lot of hot gay boys here!!! Best place to go but buy tickets ahead of time!
- You've got to spell Bansky right. :)
- Latino film fest is always great here
- It's crazy here on Saturdays! Get tickets ahead of time.
- super comfy seats
- A+ theater