Lancaster County Dutch Market
Farmer's Market, Food & Drink, Restaurant
12613 Wisteria Dr (at Great Seneca Hwy)
Germantown, MD 20874
10:00am - 6:00pm
9:00am - 7:00pm
9:00am - 3:00pm
- Perfect spot to buy fresh vegetables, oats and grains, local honey (helps prevent allergies), and an unbelievable selection of cheeses. They also have a good butcher (not easy to find)
- As a native Lancastrian, it's great to experience a little taste of home here in Montgomery County. It's legit. The only place to get PA Dutch style chicken pot pie south of Lancaster.
- Awesome as always
- The secret spot filled with soft pretzels, bearded men and more sweets than candyland.
- Try their turkey sausages. They're incredibly flavorful. Also, best fried chicken I've ever tasted!
- Try the chocolate covered bacon.
- Get their early for breakfast and try theory French toast. If you prefer lunch instead, no worries - lunch served anytime.
- Open Thursday, Friday, Saturday only.
- Everything in here is good..but you must get a dessert and fried chicken!
- If you leave without buying a pretzel you're doing it wrong!
- Grab a hand-made pretzel and walk around the market until you decide what to buy. Don't miss the rice cake popper.
- You can't go wrong at this place. Everything is great...from the food to the furniture. Keep an eye out for the annual pig roast.
- Standing rib roast.
- Fried chicken is moist and yummy.
- fried chicken and homemade foods and local produce
- Great market, but workers can be a bit rude if you're a minority that doesn't speak Pennsylvania Dutch
- Love the beef n cheese in a pretzel at the 1st booth as you walk in!
- Creamed beef on toast with home fries are delicious
- Everything is delicious
- are you open today, if so what are your times