Lambertville Station Restaurant and Inn
American, Breakfast, French
$ $ $
- The Salmon is delish and the coconut bread us yummy
- What in hell am I doing here???
- The best place in town.
- Burger was solid, but the views outside were beautiful.
- Parking was $20 at the Lambertville Station but if you eat in the restaurant they will refund it. Busy place on a nice Saturday!
- Nice atmosphere. The rustic flatbread is amazing!! If you order the Elk ribeye, order it more rare then you would order your burger- ours was overdone. A nice big selection of wine.
- They serve Douwe Egberts coffee in this place - wow
- The petite black angus burger is delizioso !
- The food is fantastic. I would go back again.
- Great food, nice location and things to do nearby.
- Try the cheese sampler. The honey dip is amazing.
- Love the atmosphere of the wine cellar.
- Get the Meyer Steak and the wedge
- Wine flights are superb
- Go to the cellar for wine and tapas
- Lobster Bisque
- Very nice brunch and good for groups
- Good food, large wine menu. Try the gyro or the turkey sandwich. They are great!
- Lobster & crab bisque had HUGE chunks of both in it. Nice and creamy w/o being 'fishy' like some can be. Very nice and friendly staff. Would prefer a better draft/craft beer selection but that's ok.
- Just plain fabulous.