Lambert Bridge Winery
Vineyard, Wine Bar
4085 W Dry Creek Rd
Healdsburg, CA 95448
- The table at the far end of the garden offers a particularly nice view.
- More on the expensive side, but phenomenal wines! Worth the extra few bucks!!
- Check out the art in the garden this summer!
- I love everything about this place.
- Beautiful setting - definitely do a tasting outside at one of many picnic tables on the groups. Pro tip: pick up food in advance from Dry Creek and eat while tasting!
- Such a beautiful space, inside and out. This was recommended to me by a colleague, and I absolutely pass on that recommendation. Erika (Erica?) was most patient with our reservation, too. Thanks!
- Ask for Troy and do the signature tasting. Everything was fantastic
- High end but absolutely worth the price. This place will restore your faith in Merlot. Bring a picnic from the general store and eat it out in front while enjoying the view.
- Great spot for a picnic
- Say hello to the huge winery dogs, nice tasting room and grounds
- Great wines. Really enjoyed the Petit Verdot! Disappointed in the overall service. The owner was pouring but never even looked our way or greeted others. #disappointed!
- Beware of monster dog poo
- Beautiful property and our friends are always serving wine, Andy and Paige Wilcox. Get on their list and squeeze into the high end wine room. And say hello to Gus for us.
- Do the signature tasting- it's quite an experience & GREAT wines!
- One of the best merlots I've ever had. The Cuvee is well worth the $95!
- Don't miss. Extraordinary wines, restrained and gorgeous.
- This place is spectacular. Ask for Shelby or Tony. The cab franc rules my world.
- Amazing wines, add it to your list.