Lalo's Mexican Grill
Burritos, Tacos, Mexican
1266 University Ave (btwn Richmond & Vermont St)
San Diego, CA 92103
- Apparently their free coffee deal in the morning is OVER. It was pretty crappy coffee anyway...
- THE BEST Calfornia burrito in town!!! Get this!!!!
- Not a fan of this place. Ordered a bean burrito with rice and cheese. When I got it the cheese wasn't even melted...penche putos. No bueno!
- The best in hillcrest by far!
- Had Mole Enchilada - great! Very friendly people...
- Try the Black Bean Veggie Burrito. Great vegetarian option
- Street tacos carnitas and carne asada.
- Lunch combo
- No lard in the beans but there is chicken stock in the rice #vegan
- If you need a great cheap late night place to get food. This is it. FYI...Nachos are the way to go.
- This is the go to place after hours. Good food at a good price. Give the Nachos a try!
- Don't eat.the beans they are nasty
- Order a combo and an extra flour tortilla. You can have an extra bean and rice burrito for a friend. This works at all taco shops.
- They have amazing mushrooms here! It's a taste unique to Lalo's. You can add them to just about any item.
- The fish tacos and burritos have a house made white sauce that is so much better and any tarter sauce
- Skip the shrimp burrito. Nasty!
- Best breakfast burritos in San Diego! Jurevos, papa's, & queso!
- The place you may stumble upon after many a drinks on a Friday, saturday or Sunday night.
- Best place to get Chilaquilles
- Try a rice taco. Basically a vegetarian taco, but swipe out the beans for rice. Enjoy!