- Make the passage to Hobos cave. If you dare....
- Run a mile on the path with a view that makes you forget you are running.
- There's a dude who rides his bike around singing at the top of his lungs. It's either country or metal, hard to tell. Great place to people-watch.
- Great park.... Nice and clean. Took a walk there a day after the fireworks and there was no garbage in sight.
- One of my favorite spots. Go down by the rocks!
- This is a nice place 2 go 2 & watch the fireworks on July 4th.
- Sign up for a Foster pool pass to get the most out of your visits to the park in the summer. http://onelakewood.com/PublicWorks/Parks_PublicProperty/
- Best Fireworks in town for the fourth!!!!
- A real gem.
- amazingly renovated solstice steps
- Great local park
- Gorgeous point for viewing Cleveland's skyline, especially during the winter.
- Very nice to stroll around.
- Beautiful park to watch sunsets at. Has everything you'd need from a playground to volleyball courts. Although I hope they start maintaining things better with all this construction going on.
- Will be here for the run next year!
- Vermilion. Sucks. This. Is. The. Stupidest. Domest. Town. Ever. I. Wish. It. Would. Just. Go. Away. And. I. Also. Hate. Every. One. In. Vermilion.
- My favorite west side park to take the kids to. Big, safe, and well-planned. Bathrooms could be cleaner, but at least they are available.
- Love the new walkway on the lake. It's about time cities are using our precious resource, Lake Erie, for pleasure and exercise.
- I take ALL my kids here...me and my beautiful wife Ker, and we love it. One of Lakewood bright spots!!! ..t
- Great fireworks display! Lakewood went all out this year!