Dive Bar, Rock Club
- If youre looking for a dive bar in the east village this is the spot to go. Great juke box, cheap drinks, and a perfect place to hide out. - Whitney
- Buy a $4 token at the bar and get your photobooth on! It's the real deal, not digital!
- Come here on a slow night, enjoy 2-for-1 happy hour, bring some friends, and take over the place. Order pizza from Eleven B around the corner. They'll deliver right to the bar.
- Ms. Pac-Man/Galaga, and a jukebox with Buddy Holly's greatest. What more can I say.
- Best old-school photobooth in the city. I think it may be one of the only ones that still uses the runny film. ps: $4 (!!)
- the have mrs pacman table top which is awesome
- late afternoon happy hour - order a sierra and put roky erickson or link wray on the juke
- don't drink draft beer because the taps are dirty - and this is coming from The Mayor
- Photobooth. Tight space. Really good for a Tuesday night
- Avoid this bar. I enjoy a good dive bar, but the bartender was just plain rude to a bunch of friendly people
- Go to Lakeside Lounge on Monday nights to hear a weathered Keith Richards perform children's songs. Reward yourself by posing with him in the photo booth.
- Were longtime fans of this old school lounge that full of personality and cheap drinks. Its even better when theres a live band playing.
- Photobooth in the back... and is that B.O. in the air? The tell-tale sign of a good dive bar?
- Nice place to chill out and talk
- Jim Keller is rocking out aka tommy tutone glory
- This place oozes retro-rock cool, largely due to is its killer 99-album-strong jukebox.Choose from 60s stompers by Them, the Strangeloves and a host of little-known Nuggets-era garage acts.
- Got rid of the grip machine.... sad day.
- This place when out of business.
- best jukebox in alphabet city
- Lakeside Lounge162 Avenue B (at 10th), New York, NY 10009(212) 529-8463