Lake, Park, Playground
40000 Paseo Padre Pkwy (btwn Mission View & Sailway)
Fremont, CA 94538
- I love bringing a good book to read, sitting at a picnic table, relaxing in the warm sun!
- Do the hike around the lake or stop by to watch the ducks
- Beautiful scenery.
- Go behind the water park for easy access to the stream and its assorted wildlife.
- The view of the lake is beautiful and the park is huge. There are lots of places for kids to play.
- Great place to spread a blanket and have a picnic!
- Duck duck goose up in here....
- Has a wide 2 mile sidewalk that goes around the entire lake! Great place to walk for exercise or just to relax and feed the ducks and ground squirrels!
- Great place for family fun. 3 different jungle gyms areas around the lake. 3 additional play areas around the perimeter of the park. You can also fish and BBQ there.
- Great lake and park in Fremont. Take the kids and your dog for a 2 mile walk around the lake. Picnic on any warm day.
- Really nice park. The ducks chase you sometimes which is fun! Definitely a must see. Also the mayor jorge is whack :p
- Having a picnic, the snack bar, and watching the geese.
- Everything, this park has it all
- Me encanta caminar en este parke!! =]
- Nice walk through over a small stream
- Great picnic areas for BBq BeaumontAre you going to
- Don't drink the water. :(
- Watch out for the duck poop and don't be there after dark cops are always patroling heads up......
- Don't feed the animals or you will get yelled at. Really fun place to take kids though.
- Nice park for parties and barbeques