Lake Calhoun Trail
Minneapolis, MN 55416
- Please use the universal trail rule - stay to the right! Seems harder for ppl on this trail since a lot are walking to the beaches.
- Great place to walk and relieve stress
- Great people watching while you're out for a run, walk, or bike ride.
- Great running or walking trail along Lake Calhoun just a few miles outside of downtown Minneapolis. This is the home of many 5k's throughout the year.
- The biking trails are beautiful!
- The trail around the lake is about 5k so it is perfect for a quick run
- Warning for those that are new to this park area: The path around Lake Calhoun has directions. Follow the crowd or else you will find yourself going the wrong direction !!
- Overcrowded and parking is a hassle.
- 3 miles around the lake. Less shady than lake Harriet.
- Awesome people watching! Also great for biking, running, long boarding, etc!
- jogging #1 21okt2013
- Super busy on nice weekend days, try not to go running at peak hours.
- Awesome place for a run!