New Broad Street
Orlando, FL 32814
- SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL! Great way to spend the day bicycling.
- Baldwin Park used to be a military base until the 90's. So don't eat the fish from the lake!
- Best running/rollerblading path around.
- A beautiful place to enjoyable walk or jog
- 2.5 miles. Otters. Giant fish. Amazing <3
- Wear a head lamp
- Best place to cycle, run, or walk... If you enjoy people-watching as much as I do. :)
- Try the octopus appetizer - excellent!
- Try not to run too early in the morning in the summer. Too many bugs in the air!
- Very romantic conservation area with a path to walk up to the rocked shoreline!
- Yes, it's a great day for a bike ride!
- Way too crowded, not worth the trip.
- Love to run on this trail. It's about 2.5 miles around. Just make sure you're done before dark, it is not lit and definitely creepy at night.
- I love this place. I wish I lived here.
- Beautiful view in a quiet place.
- Relaxing before the FCAT test!
- Baldwin art and jazz festival march12th 10 to 5
- Visit me if your close ;)
- 1410 Lake Baldwin Lane Suite A, Orlando, Florida