Harbor / Marina, Boat / Ferry, Surf Spot
Wharf St. (Hotel St.)
Lahaina, HI 96761
- From here you have a straight shot to Lana'i Island. Take a snorkel cruise or go dive the cathedrals. You can do it in a day, but staying overnight is fun too. Watch for spinner dolphins!
- We recently went to Lana'i with Trilogy from Lahaina Harbor. Great location to leave from if going to Lana'i Island. Trilogy was great too!
- Parasailing with West Maui Parasail will not disappoint. Amazing view of Maui and great service.
- Tale Walker is highly recommended for sport fishing. They fillet your fish for you & have enough ice on hand for the biggest game fish. They also stay out past time if you have a big one on your line.
- Take the ferry to Lana'i from here.
- Take Trilogy for a sunset dinner cruise. Such a beautiful boat!
- Great lively atmosphere
- Saw the best fireworks show here! They set them off on a platform in the ocean and they burst up into the beautiful Maui skyline. Amazing! PS-this pic isn't Maui. =)
- Look into the Paragon boating company for a small catamaran tour of the waters. The lanai trip in march is fantastic - flipping whales, schools of coral fish and a blue water swim
- Snorkel the Dolphin wreck.
- America II is docked here - for any America's Cup fans.
- Check out all the tour bouts and hang under the banyon tree
- Place to catch ferry to Lanai. Ferry to Molokai ceased ca 6/2015, can only go by air to there. No shuttle on Lanai now, Mr. Ellison has made it inhospitable to the non rich and famous.
- Come here for nice restaurants and also ferry boat service to other islands
- Lahaina Harbor is the perfect launching point for a day trip to the neighboring island of Lana'i. The ferry offers 5 departures to / from Lanai daily.
- Stargazing with PWF off of Lahina Harbor, awesome!
- Historical harbor in town
- Grimy coastal tourist trap, but still great.
- Must see... deket pelabuhan ada banyak toko dan outlet harus pergi
- Great place to chill and watch people!