La Playa Market
- The eggplants and papas rellenas!
- Excellent place for beer and lunch to take a way. Try chopped pork ribs with a pack of cold ice Corona. Perfect to go before the beach.
- Great spot to get some Spanish comfort food without with South of Fifth price tag.
- ! , !
- Great selection of beers, including Sapporo and Kirin. Also, aai from Brazil is found there.
- No tips at all! Great store that has everything u need
- Great local shop for food
- ...and they deliver, even if we stay in front of them! :)
- The beef empanadas are sinful, (I'm a vegetarian.)
- Very friendly staff...u don't need to speak Spanish!!! ;)
- Ham and cheese croissant... yum $2.50
- Like a '80s movie, open all night. Kind like a hit in the balls. Like an american movie.....
- Great sdervice, we can buy beer at very late hours. Pas mal le fun...