La Palme d'Or
$ $ $
73 boulevard de la Croisette
Cannes, PACA 06400
+33 4 92 98 74 14
- Amazing food. Great view & service. Dosen't get better. 2 Michelin stars if you don't believe me.
- Super gnial Le cirque cest aussi une vie faite de rencontres, celle-ci est exceptionnelle, quand un chef cratif met son travail au service de la gastronomie, voil en images ce que cela donne !Le
- True French elegance - from start to end. Recommendation - all of it really but def. try the "Love" Strawberry "Cheesecake" and make sure you finish it off with a mint tea ;)
- Chef Christian Willer serves masterful renditions of Mediterranean dishes to the "power lunch" set in Cannes. The big knockout is the cannelloni filled with duck liver and lightly poached oysters.
- We have enjoyed eating here for several years. The food has gotten increasingly creative and delicious each time. Chef has intellectualized into movements that add to the enjoyment of the experience.
- All the desserts have numerous movements that are intense with flavor.
- This restaurant gets better each year. It is a standout for three stars. Chef Christian is outstanding
- Duck in good gras sauce was the best
- Oysters were amazing in this presentation
- Great choice
- Vegetarian was great
- Everything is perfect
- Chocolate Madeline
- Chocolate childhood treats
- Fig dessert course two
- Fig dessert in nest
- Chocolate dessert
- Notice the edible crispy fish bone
- Pigeon served rare
- Oysters in unique presentation.