La Hacienda 2
3355 G St
Merced, CA 95340
- Put another dime in the jukebox baby!
- A solid list of lunch specials in a friendly environment. I like a place people feel good enough about to give a nickname "LaHa2".
- Way better than La Ha 1!!!
- Good place to eat and people there are kind great service
- margarita's are BAD will never return!
- I was always warned to stay away from here. Stopped in about three times in 2009, always during early evening. It was OK. Cousin of the upscale "LaHa 2", which is up G Street a ways.
- Picture I snapped about 3 years ago now of the "La Ha 2", as it is known in Merced. This restaurant actually has (for Merced) a decent little bar.
- Lunch special burrito an awesome value
- Carne asada fries!!!!!!
- Food wasn't bad. It was just Meh.