La Casa del Camino
Resort, Cocktail, Conference
- Epic Sunset!
- Go here for Sunset
- great mojitos!!!
- Too loud to get a good nights sleep. The hotel was a nice place but the bar on the roof and the loud guests mean it was too hard to relax here.
- Crusty old hotel on the Kings Hwy with a fabulous rooftop bar to view sunsets
- The empanadas and mojitos are good !
- La Casa del Camino U.S. Beachfront Hotels Under $200
- Sehr hbsch!
- Don't stay on floor 1. The walls are paper thin and the staff starts loading up the service elevator at 8am. Not a place fr a good sleep
- Try the Shrimp Club Sandwvich
- Try the Braised Short Ribs
- Happy "Hour" literally 1 hour? Are you kidding me??? Stat away far away - seriously, 1 hour Happy Hour?
- Great view for both the Laguna Beach coastline and people!
- Gorgeous. Drinks are ok, but nothing beats the view over blue ocean and sky up to Catalina Island.
- Get here early for a good table, happy hour Monday-Friday 4:30-6:30. The view at sunset is amazing!
- Great homemade salsa and Mariachi band!
- Make sure to whine about how loud it is here. My stay was inundated with dance music on the rooftop and singer/songwriter in the lobby. Someone barfed in my doorway. Ew... In comparison the Best Wes