La Buvette Wine & Grocery
Wine Bar, French, Gourmet
- Best baguette I've had in Omaha!
- Those unfamiliar will be turned off by what they'll call slow service. The rest of us come for that reason; the ambiance, food, wine and die hard old market patrons
- This place has the most arrogant wait staff I have ever experienced! Don't waste your time or money! Go to M's Pub instead.
- I might be able to eat the Duck Egg Gratin every day for the rest of my life.
- hummus plate and red wine of course!
- Amaze. Small plates done right.
- Great selection of wine, extremely affordable. Food is so good you'll want to move to Omaha for it.
- Really love the atmosphere. Can't beat a good bottle of malbec for $13.
- When it's in season the Duck Egg Gratin is always on point.
- The Foie Gras is outstanding!
- Escargot is excellent!
- Best menu for those of us with a mature palate. Fresh ingredients and made to order. Our favorite place to go in Omaha. Great ambience and service.
- Be nice and you'll have no worries.
- Delicious food, cozy ambience, great place to really take your time, relax and enjoy yourself. P.S. Dessert is NOT their strong suit...
- Best food in Omaha. Been coming here every year for the last six years! Loooooooooove it!
- Outside seating available year round. Take advantage of it!
- The California Chardonnay on the menu is the best I've had.
- The bresaola is good for an appetizer or a mid-day snack with a friend. Top it off with a glass of red wine.
- The menu changes often, the wait staff is not the most attentive but not negligent. Overall a friendly cozy atmosphere. My advice, ask for the popular dish, grab a bottle of wine and enjoy the evening
- The trout and the foie gras are fabulous. The staff is extremely knowledgable and a lot of fun.