201 Massachusetts Ave NE (at 2nd St. NE)
Washington, DC 20002
- Their spicy sushi is great. The spicy California Roll is really good, followed by the tuna then the salmon. Affordable price as well.
- Good sushi, great prices
- The spicy tuna roll is downright delicious!!
- Try the bento box (via @Foodspotting)
- Try the Chicken Gyoza (via @Foodspotting)
- Try the Miso Soup (via @Foodspotting)
- Try the California Roll (via @Foodspotting)
- Great Happy Hour spot! $1.50 sushi - although very limited on the types. Great and fast service!
- Sushi Happy Hour 5-7pm. $.99 sushi. Good sushi and great value.
- Sushi Deluxe.
- The best sushi in my life!
- worth coming to just for the muzak... the best of Seoul's bad covers of 80's pop tunes! The salmon skin hand roll is delicious.
- Who doesn't sell beer during lunch when they HAVE a liquor license. Boooooo
- Get the funky roll. Unlimited pink lemonade
- Very bad. Chicken looked like it was poured out of a can (it was made "spicy" by pouring on hot sauce, not with actual peppers); roll was doused in so much mayo I couldn't taste the fish.
- King crab is amazing!
- Best sushi in dc hands down. These guys ROCK!!!
- Yuck. Icky. Gross. Nasty.
- Spicy Chicken Maniac for $7 can't be beat
- LUNCHBOX SPECIAL!!!!