Kuhio Beach Park
Honolulu, HI 86813
- I highly recommend renting a lounge chair with umbrella 2 hours 15 dollars.
- Check out live hula shows at Hula Mound here 6:15 - 7 pm most evenings.
- You aren't supposed to be on the beach before 5 a.m. Technically the beach is closed. Police will kick you out.
- Walk up the beach a little and it's less crowded
- Sit under the trees by the Duke and take a nap. No one will take your stuff! Besides you're on cam!
- Nice evening walk, beautiful sunset
- Gorgeous surf!
- Water is great but be careful of rocks
- I highly recommend get the fuck out of here to some normal Hawaiian beach. There is plenty of them on Oahu island.
- Too many damn kids and tourist , place is for rookie travelers
- Walk down here for a quieter Waikiki beach experience
- South end of Waikiki Beach. Still crowded but not nearly as bad.
- Nice place to go for a run.
- Calm water near the breakwater. You can swim without being whacked by a surfboard.
- Very kid friendly beach in the heart of Waikk.
- Beautiful sunsets. ..can be crowded.
- Nice place but short bartender spilled drink on me when ordering and didn't even apologize or comp drinks. Never went back to him, he just doesn't know how to act in his job. Otherwise nice people
- Check out a live hula show or (even better) watch the sun set while sipping a margarita.
- Way too crowded (and consequently dirty). Go further afield if you can to other beaches on the island.