Kuala Sungai Seafood Restaurant
Seafood, Malay, Chinese
$ $ $
439 A, Jalan Sungai Yu (Pasir Penambang)
Kuala Selangor, Selangor 45000
+60 3-3289 5357
- Seafood here are absolutely fresh, there are a lot of seafood varieties to choose from, mantis prawn is priced at rm3 each, crabs and jellyfish are both good and fairly priced. Plus it's halal as well
- ikan bakar kurang pilihan kat sini
- They have innovative seafood dishes if you knew how and what to order. Refer to photo.
- Food quality getting suck. The seasoning damn bland. Don't ever come again.
- Halal meh...? got Jakim chop ka?...
- Crabs big fleshy n fresh, Assam squids tasty.,oyster fried egg with plenty of big fresh oysters n fresh teochew steam pompret is reasonably priced.. worth coming again
- Fresh Seafood
- Fresh and well done seafood. Should arrive before meal time by 30 minutes to avoid the crowd. Good with family with all generation together.
- I've been to Kuala Selangor many times where this place is well known for its fresh and cheap seafood. There are many seafood restaurants by the riverside. It's fully recommended :D
- Food sucks, the lala soup tasteless & refuse to cook a new 1..terrible service. Dont ever come here.,
- Nice & cheap seafood here..
- menu istimewa ketam laa
- Razor clams in spicy dried prawn paste, steamed red snapper & cereal butter prawns