Fast Food, Burgers, Restaurant
- Nothin' like it...except for white castle
- Not quite white castle but still good if you spent all night on Burbon St
- Fresh. Hot. Small. Square. Awesome.
- Awesome burgers especially at 2am
- If not really hungry...Dont go! Lol
- The cheapest life insurance policy you can buy - cause this will save your life tomorrow morning. Chicken sliders much better than burgers. Dress up those fries with chili & cheese for $1 more.
- There is no good reason for you to be here. But since you're here, get a few Krystal's with cheese or a Krystal chick or two.
- Eat elsewhere. There's an IHOP around the corner.
- Full "no go"!
- for 1$ more make your fries chili cheese.
- Only ok to eat if hammered drunk...the pups were tasty until they came up a few hours later.
- Get the pups.
- If you grew up in the south... You're home.
- Try not to puke
- Perfect drunk food. Original slides and spicy chicken sliders are the best.
- Expensive, but comes in handy after drinking all night
- Nice potty stop in bourbon street. Stop in for some fries
- It's the middle of the night and you have those post-drinking hunger pangs. It's the best way to enjoy Krystal
- Love me some Krystal when I'm in the south.
- Late night post-Bourbon Street deliciousness