39 W 32nd St (btwn 5th and Broadway)
New York, NY 10001
- nice, clean modern decor sets it apart from other Korean restaurants on the block. Menu offers some interesting twists on usual Korean fare like mixed tobiko bibim bap - yummy.
- I'm pretty sure K Spoon has the least attentive service in New York- pick any restaurant in Paris (as an American) and you'll have more response
- Nice food. But just when we thought we would come there again, the waiter came and complaint about the tip that we left, we left 12$ for 70$check. He wanted 15-20 and didnt let go until we paid it!!!!
- The kimchi bulgolgi bimimbap was yummy, but could use a little salt. Don't order the stew with milk beef broth. It was very bland and not appetizing.
- Arrived and a serviceman caught a scraggly street mouse in the entrance (under one of the plants) and shoved it in my roommate's face. Needless to say, they deserve the B health grade. We left.
- Best restaurant in Ktown IMHO. Everything is great - esp the Gamjatang, dol sot bibibap and kalbi tang. Excellent korean bbq as well.
- Awful experience. They messed up my order and then forgot to place the order for my correct dish. After spending 15 minutes waiting for my dish they apolgized by saying it was "a kitchen error".
- Dolsot bibim bap, best bibim bap among other korean town restaurants. Worth it! Full of flavor. Kalbi, has a nice smoky flavor, some mushrooms and onions to supplement flavor kimchi jigae was moderate
- Overpriced Korean BBQ along with terrible service while we were there. You're basically paying for the decor.
- Great interior, good foods, but not as good service.
- Food was amazing. Really light, but worth the trek. The wait was a bit long, and the service was nonexistent. Would go again.
- Not open anymore, there's a fire marshal's notice on the door.
- yum yum yum
- All of waitresses are pretty and cute! It curious but all the food here is very tasty!
- Best valued lunch in Korean Town!
- Nice decor. Mediocre food. Terrible fucking service.
- . .
- Try one of their bibimbap options. They're all solid!
- The lunch boxes are a good deal. Lots of tasty food for $15.
- Clean but not so yummy