2700 W Anderson Ln (Village Shopping Center)
Austin, TX 78757
- Try the Bul Go Gi
- Say Hi to Ji. If he recognizes you, could get a free appetizer.
- Pork bulgogi is great and affordable
- Try the Beef bulgogi - it comes with 9 side dishes!
- Combo box A is a great deal and really good!
- The chicken bulgogi is excellent as well as the Hurricane roll.
- Dont be scared off because they serve Korean and sushi. They do both great. The sushi chef is awesome. Sushi is best Ive had in Austin and the prices are very reasonable. The beef bulgogi is awesome!
- This place is the best sushi in Austin bar none. Blows away Uchi because Tyson, the owner of Uchi, is an asshole in real life.
- The yuk gye jang, pazeon, kalbi and the spicy tuna roll are the items to get. Tell them you like it spicy.
- On a cold day, try their Mandu Guk soup: meat dumplings & egg droppings in a clear broth. On any day, try the Dolsot Bibimbap: vegetables & beef topped with rice & a fried egg served in a hot pot.
- Whole skim tofu fried!!!
- Dear god. I haven't had food this damn good in a hot minute... I seriously thought about bowing to the master chef to ask him to be his pupil! For really doe
- I absolutely love this place. Nice hole-in-the-wall location, and awesome food.
- Lunch Box A is cheap and awesome.
- I have been eating here for more than 30 years. It is a great value, with loads of healthy, authentic Korean and Japanese dishes on the menu. It is my "go-to" place when I'm up or down.
- Been avoiding this place until niw coz a lot of the waiters are rude and they charge if you ask for more side dishes and rice for a small party of people. Guess they don't change.
- BBQ on grill is the way to go. Pork, beef, And duck. Iced tea surprisingly clear and crisp. Been going for 20 years and never fails to satisfy. Thanks mr park!
- Big dragon. Get it. End of story.
- Bulgogi is good
- Retro Korean font on the glass window really makes it authentic