Koka Booth Amphitheatre
Music Venue, Performing Arts
- Awesome outdoor venue for concerts.
- It was great! Get the frozen lemonade #MmGood
- Love the Movies By Moonlight.
- Try the gluten free ZPizza. Tastes a million times better than turkey legs and shame.
- Good casual concert setting
- If you sit in the ampitheatre area, you won't be able to see the fireworks. Also, watch out for all the ash.
- Best chill spot for outdoor concerts and movies.
- My favorite concert venue in the Triangle.
- Chinese lantern festival was excellent!
- Great venue
- Big Daddy Kane and The Juice Crew AllStars
- First time visiting. Such a neat venue!
- If you like the event here it's fine, but it's an older facility so it shows it's age here and there darn convenient if you are in Cary though
- The picnic in the park is a brilliant idea. Worked out great! Love the venue, was not too big but well laid out. Bathrooms were the only hiccup during the concert.
- Great venue with better than average food, beverage and stage views!
- I liked the Chinese lantern festival! It was really fun to see the artistic abilities of people and what they can create!
- Great venue. Always clean and well-kept.
- Love the movies by moonlight and the scary movies near Halloween!!
- Add Weird Al Yankovic to my list of artists...
- Hauled your cookies all the way to the beach for a guy? Grease sing along!!