Kissa Koyotei Café
- Kimchi fried rice and kimchi lamee very nice
- Try Katsu Don set...big portion & taste great...besides good service too...they keep on refill green tea ~
- If your intention is to look at pretty waitress in a fresh maid costume, you'll be in for a disappointment. Is the Food good ? Well.. 5/10
- Nice environment!
- Fantastic food.best Gyoza in Penang!
- thumbs up, good chef good food, and if you noticed the cute cartoons above the menu :)
- The tamagoyaki is excellent!
- Service is slow
- The Kimchi fried rice is awesome. But the raw salmon is marvelous.
- Portion for zaru soba are great for the price, set meal are slightly higher but so far, ok. Service okay but food serve up a bit slow. Serv charge and gorv tax are include here. Unagi set are great.
- Donburi is not bad. Environment quite good. Service is considered good. Green tea can be refilled
- Extremely terrible the miso ramen ! Worst ramen in Penang.
- WiFi: customeronl1
- Everything is beautiful inside the food and the boss!!!
- Not friendly
- Try the chicken karaage and u will be crazy over with it
- White rice and miso soup are awesome!!!!
- Meid Uniform (^-^)/
- Kimuchi ramen thumb up