$ $ $
- Get the Mahi Mahi tacos.! They're seriously THE BEST you'll ever have!!
- The house dressing is amazing. It's addicting enough that I'm concerned liquid crack is the main ingredient. =)
- Eat the tostada suprema!
- Visit Sarah at the bar, she makes a MAGICAL bloody mary!
- Go for a mango margarita for dinner service. Fresh mangos!
- The Sunset menu available between 5:00 and 7:00 is amazing and only $18 for 3 courses.
- I got the Cardiff reef omelette soo good hollandaise on the side. surprised, the artichoke balances the shrimp & crab perfectly. Help yourself on the selfserve house sauce & diff. Condiments.
- Have tried the turkey bacon burger for lunch a couple of times. It's very good!
- Amazing breakfast, sit as close to the windows as possible for a great view of the beach.
- Carl Schroeder, chef of Bankers Hill Bar + Restaurant, eats here on his nights off. He loves the Basil chicken salad sandwich.
- Love the veggie tacos!
- Was kind of Artsy Fartsy with sprouts... not something that normally appeals to me... but it was really good... and the house dressing made with sunflower seeds is unusually good too.
- Free smoothie for first check in and the Cardiff reef omelet is delicious! The view isn't bad either. ;)
- Split pea soup and tuna sandwich a must. Hits the spot every time
- Great Acai bowl!
- The seared ahi salad is amazing! The wasabi avocado dressing pairs so well with the ahi.
- Great chile lime edamame
- Monday- Fish Tacos for $6 a plateTuesday- $5 off ALL bottles of wineWednesday- Sunset Menu ALL night longThursday- $5 Martini's YOU CALL ITFriday/Saturday- Live Music starting at 8:30!!! Lov
- Don't order mixed drinks! Very stingy with the alcohol!
- Tonight I enjoyed the crab cake, meat and cheese tray, filet mignon, and a strawberry banana smoothie :) Happy New Year!