4544 Golden Triangle Blvd
Fort Worth, TX 76244
- Love the Kung Pao chicken and crab ragoons
- House Low Mein one of my favorites. Can't come here without ordering it. :-)
- DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS PLACE ANYMORE!! They made a mistake on our delivery order and argued about it and wouldn't even make it right since we are the customer! I am stopping payment on this order!
- the dumplings are on point
- Decent but took forever to get our food. This place was BUSY!
- It was ok.
- Really enjoyed the Szechuan beef!
- Lettuce wraps a steal at 6 bucks
- Bring cash and theres always a discount on your total purchase.
- Pick up special: chicken fried rice with free egg roll just $3.95.
- First try at any Chinese food place, I get hot and sour soup and cashew chicken. The soup has no flavor but it is spicy hot. The cashew chicken....cashews were stale. Crab Rangoon was pretty good.