King Lobster Palace
Seafood, Chinese, Dim Sum
- Dim sum ends at 3pm
- dim sum after a long night of partying is the best.
- Baked Lobster!!
- King Lobster Palace is from the same mold as those eateries that seem to exist on every corner of every neighborhood in the San Gabriel Valley.
- The shrimp in seaweed during dim sum is the best! Make sure it's nice and hot.
- Great lobster lunch
- Great clams & delightful egg rolls , avoid the orange peel chicken
- The best chicken feet so far!
- The shrimp and scallop dumplings are delicious. And the shui Mai is excellent!
- Go here for cheap dim sum. You'll be in and out in 30 minutes.
- Great dim sum, and for a reasonable price. One of the best hidden gems in Orange.
- Awesome Dim Sum here.