Kimpton Nine Zero Hotel
- Request a room on 17th floor or higher for great views of the city
- Wine reception 5-6
- Muito bom. Pena que o quarto pequeno como os de Nova Iorque. Nao interessante com crianas.
- Sign up as a kimpton in-touch member prior to booking to get decent free, wi-fi,
- Bringing a pet along? The staff at this hotel is happy to set up pet-walking and pet-sitting services. -- Green Guide Editor
- One of the best hotels in Boston. Great staff, nice rooms, wine at Checkin and great restaurant!
- Impeccable service. Staff heard it was my wife's birthday & sent up strawberries, champagne & a card signed by the whole staff. Jess & Sammy are great. Stay here!
- The rooms are wonderfully comfortable. It's become my ONLY hotel in Boston for working. The glass of wine when I arrive after a long day is much welcomed!
- Opened in 2002, smack-dab in the middle of downtown Boston. It combines luxury amenities, like personal shoppers by request, with a sort of buzzy contemporariness that the city needs more of.
- Our stay has been absolutely amazing!! So kind and very accommodating!! Sad i didn't bring my puppy along!! Thank you very much keep up the amazing service!
- Become a Kimpton in-touch member and get 10$ free at the minibar. Peaceful, cool and great staff, love this place.
- sadly, my loyalty as a Kimpton customer whenever i travel to the USA was rewarded with this view. must be worst views in Boston- maybe i will check out
- Always a joy with the wine hour each day at 5p. Make sure to check KO prime.
- Bonita vista
- Classy hotel and pretty rad artwork. Cant get more Boston like (Boston art the minute you get off the elevator). Bikes available as well!
- Free wine from 5-6pm :)
- Great staff, lovely room and perfect location!
- Such a gorgeous hotel. Beautiful deco, very stylish. Wine hour at 5pm in the lounge is great.
- Great location right next to Boston Commons. Rooms are on the dark side, and the beds are comfortable.
- Great in room amenities. Staff very responsive