Kimpton Hotel Vintage Seattle
- A wine theme makes this hotel a compelling choice for enophiles: the large guest rooms are named after Washington wineries and a fireside reception offers complimentary tastings with winery reps.
- Free wine from 5-6 pm, all from local wineries.
- I missed the wine tasting but instead was offered a card for a free glass of wine in their bar
- Get a view of the library.
- Great red and white wines drinking session on the evening
- This place takes care of all their guests, dogs included. :)
- Great hotel. Make sure to join their rewards program before checking in. Gets you free Wifi and some goodies!
- Ask for a goldfish for your room. If you're lucky, they'll let you have one as a pet during your stay.
- Who needs Napa when you have Seattle? The Vintage Park has nightly wine reception AND wine tastings, both featuring bottles from local wineries.
- You aren't allowed to even sit in the lobby.
- Great place but make sure you read the small print on room service...fees fees fees!
- Check Kimpton's Facebook page for the word of the month. Say it at check in, and you get some kind of freebie.
- Complimentary wine tasting from 5-6 pm!
- Very nice hotel ...
- Cost efficient stay
- Good wine tastings
- Don't bother bringing your work out clothes, gym isn't all that. It was clean.
- Try Tulio for cocktails and dinner.
- This is a pet-friendly place. No extra fees! Dog bed ready in your room - along with food/water bowl - if you include on registration.
- USB charging station right next to the bed!