Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City
- Boutique hotel with lots of character. Great downtown location, super friendly staff, & daily wine reception are a few reasons I stay here whenever I visit SLC.
- Don't worry they switch out the gold fish everyday. Even if they don't clean your room!!
- Participate in the guppy love program and get a goldfish in your room. Mine is pretty cute!!!
- Complimentary wine for guests - just come to the lobby.
- Best hotel for pets. Amazing, attentive, friendly and thorough staff. Will stay here whenever I get the chance.
- Wine hour is a great was to eavesdrop on your fellow travelers and the food is a nice bonus.
- The AAA rate comes with a continental breakfast coupon.
- Greatest front desk staff ever. Paul Mitchell girls love Ty and Tay! They'll let you know where to go and what cool things to do.
- Strongly recommend putting your breakfast order out the night before - room service is virtually impossible to get a hold of in the am.
- Be sure to valet. Cheaper than surrounding parking garages not to mention very nice and handsome valet staff.
- Super friendly. This hotel rocks.
- You better check in! Special! Dinner at Bambara is a must in SLC!
- Be sure to borrow a bike to explore the city. They're free!
- Package with valet and $40 restaurant credit is very close to the price for just the room - look at best available packages on their website.
- The staff is excellent, especially the evening front desk and morning valet folks.
- Just the tippy!
- Beautifully redesigned lobby. Love it.
- Didn't get upgraded as they said I'm already in a suite? Gave me something out of the guilty pleasure box instead, kinda lame.
- Okay the restaurant here Bombara is amazing. They are somewhat pricey but the food is devine!
- Not only do they offer an upgrade for checking in for your stay, but they'll deliver a goldfish to keep you company on those long business trips.