3 2087 Kaumualii Hwy
Puhi-Hanamaulu, HI 96766
- Luau food is cafeteria style. The roasted pig tastes the best. Let's see what the show is like.
- I took 3 children on the 4 hour train/hike/lunch trip. They enjoyed it, but we didn't really blend in. This tour is better suited to older foodies with very serious lenses on their cameras.
- Be sure you check out the shoppes upstairs...
- Say HELLEAUX to April ... ;o)
- Don't miss Volcom Stone's 4th Annual Volcanic Rock Out Tour featuring Pepper here on Saturday, Dec. 11th!
- Food is so so but the show is great.
- Luau and show are great. Train is fun especially for kids - got to feed pigs goats sheep.
- Plantation tour is not that exciting and the sit down dinner if Meh. (I hear the buffet is cheaper and better!). April the resident kitty is a doll though!
- Cute little train ride. Would recommend more for those with children. Get to feed goats, wild pigs and chickens which was a treat for the kids.
- Would have liked to have ridden the train to explore the grounds. The luau was fun, went in expecting terrible food from the reviews and was pleasantly surprised. Sure it's not Michelin star but ok!
- Gorgeous. Love the views.
- Amazing luau!
- Luau is outstanding. Dancers are amazing. Food is just OK