$ $ $
- Love the fried pickles and "wet" mild wings. Delish! Great prices too
- I suggest Garlic parmesan & mild...oh and blackened butter
- Place sucks food sucks
- Get medium/teriyaki mix!
- THE OWNER IS A PERV... DON'T BRING YOUR 16 YEAR OLDS HERE
- Great food and service. Highlight is the Wednesday all you eat Boneless wings with a bunch of delicious sauces to choose from.
- Wings are ok but my waiter or server clearly does not want to be here.
- Great service, awesome wings (including fresh breaded boneless). Wednesdays offer an all you can eat option for the boneless wings. Great sauce selections.
- The price of wings is good especially if theres a deal, but the service here is unbelievably bad every time.
- Only second visit, food good but service has been bad both times
- I like getting help choosing a sauce!
- They have the best Grouper bites in town!!!!
- The owner Scott is a pervert... He must of had had some one that lived in buffalo re-do the sauces....
- Sunday for lunch no drunks we felt like VIP
- I know good Buffalo wings. This joint has great Buffalo wings. Also, Yuengling on tap and outstanding service.
- We went there and waited hour and a half. We still did not have our wings we ordered. We had to leave. I will never be back.
- Make sure to get service at the Bar from Star, she rocks!
- Located at 8702 SR 52, best wings around!
- Sauces are awesome and you get a lot! Def swing by and try them out!!
- Blackened butter is delicious.