Khana Khazana Indian Grill
- The Chicken Makhani is amazing!
- The best food in West Lafayette.
- The best Indian food you will find in west Lafayette
- Great Indian food, served buffet-style or off the menu. Not sure how they do it, but the spicing is always right there...perfect, mouth-awakening, and memorable- never too much! Family-run, friendly!
- This place is so good, we have roadtripped here from St Louis specifically to eat here.
- Great food spichally the chicken masala and vagtabels rice
- First time. Had the buffet which i dont usually do and was pleasantly surprised.
- Buffet had some interesting dishes like an egg curry and the South Indian tiny hollow pillows you fill with liquid - forget what those are called.
- Their buffet is very good. Try Nan with lentils and chicken curries.
- Buffet all the way! Broccoli Masala + Zucchini Masala + a hint of Tamarind Chutney = Awesomeness!
- Apparently they close after lunch and open back up for dinner. What if I want Indian food at 3pm? :(
- Green stuff is best stuff. Dip naan in it.
- Solid curries and kebab dishes. Great spot for Indian food in West Lafayette