Keys Cafe & Bakery
- Free wifi!
- House Cake is the best cake ever.... Ordering for my wedding!
- Best omelet is the "Farmer's" - hands down.
- Good old fashioned breakfast - big portions of home made goodies
- House Cake is the best dessert ever!!!
- Delicious caramel rolls!
- Create your own omelette
- Delicious home-style and hearty meals. Great desserts too! Great breakfast spot, but don't overlook it for a greatdinner as well!
- The pancakes are huge and fsntastic! French toast is boooomb, and Cajun breakfast is one to none.
- I had a Cajun scramble. It was overloaded with Cajun seasoning. It seemed like a pre made Cajun spice mix like you can get at the grocery store--not fresh seasonings.
- The desserts are a little sweeter than average, so choose down a little from how much sweetness you want. That chocolate pie is pretty darn good though.
- The portions are enormous, but the quality of the food isn't compromised. A good breakfast spot if you're in the area.
- If you haven't had the House cake, you are missing the true meaning of happiness
- No matter what you order, it's vital to share one of their giant iced cinnamon roll with your pals. Deee-lish.
- Great service. Not too salty like Perkins or Denny's.
- Cinnamon French Toast is UNREAL!
- Get the Atilla the Hunn! It's sloppy but oh so tasty! You are welcome!
- Wait an hour for seating and then not a sign of the waitress for 10 minutes. Awesome
- Mickey Mouse pancake is fun and awesome, don't let anyone tell you different!
- Amazing breakfast