Grocery Store, Supermarket
- Be aware, weekdays they close @ 9, Sundays @ 7.
- Met Food is a great place to buy your groceries. My family has been shopping here for 27 years now. Friendly people and great deals. An yes they do sell their own brand called "White Rose."
- The only place that still sells Nestl Crunch Bars
- Beware of "2-for-1" ice cream sales. Often freezer burnt.
- Get a sandwich made at the deli -- amazing value. And their home-cooked meats are awesome.
- As far as Key Foods goes, this one isn't so bad. I wouldn't buy produce or meat here, but for staples it's fine. Nice beer selection.
- Krab salad over by the deli counter...never more than $4 give or take. Super sweet, fresh for imitation crab meat. I grew up going to this grocery store.
- Works in a pinch, but I prefer Trader Joe's. Prices just a bit high. Double check the exp dates on breads here.
- Nobody got a tasty weekly yogurt discount special like Met.
- Every shopping trip should include a stop in the frozen aisle for @etondumplings (veg + lentil, chk + mushroom).
- Best prices in the neighborhood. Nothing outrageous. Grocery shopping should be this simple.
- Do not buy cheese there, they are using too much disinfectant on their blades and I had to come back many times to return cheese with a dreadful chemical taste.
- Good beer selection!
- Still by far a neighborhood staple for fair prices and wide selection (sorry Union Market).
- Fresh mozzarella and green castelvetrano olives. Yum. With a fresh loaf of Mazzola bread.
- Delivery is fast and friendly and costs like a buck. Or two.