The Kessler Theater
- This place is a multi-use building at its most elegant. Constructed from an old movie theater, this concert venue also includes dance studio rehearsal space and a two-level space for showing art.
- We Voted The Kessler "Best Live Music Venue!" Check it out!!!!
- Historical building & awesome venue for live music in the Cliff. Check out the art in the VIP area upstairs. New co-op area as well.
- The best sound of any venue in Dallas. Upstairs seats even sound good
- Order the veggie quesadillas, you will not be disappointed!
- Great, small venue for live music!
- The employees will be able to tell you about the crazy past of this building and the X+ area. Ask them. Look around as much as you are allowed, this place is a real gem.
- Its history as everything from movie theatre to church to sweatshop make it decidedly unconventional.
- Can't just show up for the headliner and expect a seat any more. Got to get there early to get the best seats
- Acoustics are great!
- Best sounding room in Texas. Not a bad seat in the place.
- Historic. Beautiful. Not a bad seat in the house. Intimate and local... Do yourself a favor, see a show here even if you don't know who's playing.
- Excellent place to see a show. The bar is pretty great too.
- My friend is getting married here! Great venue for reception! LOVE it!!!
- good mix of people..all ages...all types, drinks, sounds, art, and beautiful building. ps: ladies the loo is kept clean too!
- Best concert venue in Dallas! Affordable, clean, nostalgic.
- Awesome old theater thats now an intimate concert venue.
- This is a beautiful venue! The acoustics are great and the service is too!
- Ample parking in surrounding streets. Get there early for best seats upstairs.
- At least it has seating