Museum, Scenic Lookout, Historic Site
- After you check out the house, find the section of the Berlin wall displayed on the grounds.
- The beauty of Pennsylvania!
- After the house tour, walk back to the visitor center via the Sculpture Meadow and frolic amid the sculptures.
- They serve Hagan ice cream in the back of the gift shop.
- Beautiful place and great ice cream!
- After the house tour don't miss the scenic views opening up from the grounds just behind the house. Mesmerizing.
- Kentuck Knob (1956) is a one-story crescent-shaped home made from red cypress, glass, native sandstone and a copper roof that blends into the landscape. Wright was 86 when it was built.
- Great visit! Remember to walk down the hill by yourself at the end of the house's tour, and look for the Red Army steel installation in the middle of the park.
- Children under 6 are not allowed in the tour inside the house, but if you brought the little ones you can still roam around with a grounds pass
- go to the overlook and sculpture meadow!!! the cafe isn't the best. bring snacks!
- Eat the best Icecream in sw pa
- The tour is not so much about the house as it is about the current owners... for a really informative FLW experience, Falling Water is the better bet... though the grounds are nice here.