Karaoke, Bar, Pub
1434 Marcelina Ave (at Cravens Ave.)
Torrance, CA 90501
- Total mom's bar!! Lol mommys everywhere bitches.
- A great atmosphere. The patio area is the attraction here. The fried zucchini is the best I've ever had. You won't be disappointed if you party here.
- Anytime you see that guy John, you need to punch him for me!
- You have to try the BBQ Bacon Avocado Burger. Suuuuperb!!
- Weak drinks the bartender has 5 Customers and she's acting like its her busiest day ever.
- Call to see what drink specials and what events are going on sat nights
- Nothing the bouncers are the worst. They start fights with the patrons almost every .This is a picture of my daughters hand during a fight between her boyfriend and 3 bouncers.
- Sports bar with plenty of televisions.
- This is a great place for having happy hour. Service is unpredictable but the bar food is fine for bar food.
- Remodeled and reimagined -- attractive design, great food, excellent service.
- Nice outdoor space for events!
- #Ratchets everywhere
- Place wasn't very clean. Got a bud light on draft tasted funny one bartender rubbing the stomach of another pregnant bartender who was chewing gum ferocious. Picture it. Left in the middle of my drink
- Great place to hang out with friends and drink but the service sucked they took forever to get our drink order and the two girls taking our orders were being total bitches and rude
- Keegan's Pub is a certified restaurant of the Clean Bay Restaurant Program, helping to reduce stormwater pollution in Santa Monica Bay! Learn about or find more certified restaurants at
- Tell Steve to relinquish his mayorship to John Y. John is much kinder and civilized.
- I'll give you 10 extra foursquare points for the first person to give John a good hard punch in the arm. 5 extra points if you leave a bruise!
- Don't get the chicken wings unless you like the skin similar to a dead persons skin...gross! I like my wings well done and they always come nasty no matter how much I tell them to cook the well!
- Tell Steve to stop telling people to punch me in the face!!!
- Let's all gang up on John Y. who is currently the mayor of this place. I personally plan on beating him...physically and on Four Square!