723 Monticello Ave
Norfolk, VA 23510
- This place is Awesom!!! Lots of good food for a good price!
- You should eat kabap and gyro here. Best kabap place in the town...
- Try the hummus!
- Delicious authentic Turkish food! Friendly staff and reasonably priced!
- skender kebab
- Great authentic dishes. Very very good! Don't forget the Baklava for dessert!
- Had the Kebab Platter and it was pretty good (lamb, chicken, pita meat, meatballs with rice). Decent portion too. Was surprised there was no flat bread or veggies included though.
- Always went there on my lunch
- Best gyro in Norfolk! Easy location for anyone in Downtown Norfolk.
- The food was good. There is free parking. I think it is in a forgotten spot for tourist to find. Very inexpensive no frills. Friendly staff even recommended other neat places to try
- They served the stuffed grape leaves cold and I am used to them warm. The Gyro was awesome. The kabobs getting cooked looked great. There is a parking lot. I think this is a forgotten place to eat.
- Lentil soup is good.
- Best GYROS in Hampton Roads, PERIOD
- Always excellent food. Small place with limited parking.
- The stuffed grape leaves taste just like the ones my family in Turkey make! Yuuummmm!
- Amazing little hole in the wall! Doesn't look like much from the outside, but the food here is awesome!
- I always get the same thing: chicken gyro, Greek salad, hummus
- Love in the form of food
- The best gyro I ever ate
- One of the BEST in 757! The GYROS ARE AUTHENTIC!