Katz's Deli & Bar
Deli / Bodega, Diner
- Fried pickles!
- Fried pickles are the perfect hangover food!
- I'm really not impressed..3rd time I've been there and I still don't like it. Don't order fries. They screw you on a portion of (most likely) Sysco Idaho potato fries. It's a joke. Don't go.
- Fried pickles and stuffed cabbage......omg, great afterhours food.....nom nom ...please be careful what you might see after hours!
- If you like Katz's, try Kenny and Ziggy's near the Galleria.
- Love their fried pickles.
- They're not kidding when the menu says 2 extra large eggs which I happen to like a lot!
- Fruit salad one of the best side. Light and fresh.
- Must stop in Houston, open 24hrs 365 days!
- The ambiance is good. Noise level tolerable crowd is eclectic staff are eclectic and sweet. Food is good. Price is right service is fast
- Wow... I seriously saw our waiter Chris moody get quadruple sat.... That's four tables at once and it isn't easy. He handled it like a PRO!!! The fried pickles were awesome too :)
- Besides our waitress being really sarcastic(Not Good), I had a good time. The food proportions are huge, which I like. The fried jalapeos are an excellent appetizer
- Richard is the best waiter here. Hands down.
- The cheese cake is massive! Share it.
- 24 hour breakfast! Try the cinnamon roll; big enough to share, but delicious enough to eat all by yourself!
- Love the staff and service. Great everytime
- BLACK AND WHITE COOKIE!!
- Best Reuben sandwich I've ever had. The fried pickles age great. For desert- the cheese cake sandwich is to die for--pure heaven!
- Chicken in a pot is to die for! Delicious delicious DEEEELICIOUS!
- It's so good here it's better when u have the perfect company to eat with! :p PC!